Café Clock was built up by an Englishman who had fallen for the Moroccan way of life.
After a first attempt to buy a property failed he was shortly before leaving Morocco when the Café Clock property became available.
Now it is a major social meeting place in Fes with excellent locally inspired cuisine with an independent flair.
Plan in some rest time.
It may well not remain as downtime in your planning iteration as things won’t always go to plan.
In order er to increase the chance of the plan holding true then don’t plan so far in advance.
If he team has chance to actually enjoy that break, then that is most likely the time that the creativity and innovative ideas will flourish.
So either way it is a win-win – use 70% of your plan for what you know now, and be positively surprised if you actually get to use the other 30% to be creative.